INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (ARTICLE 13 EU REGION 2016/679)
For the purposes set out in the EU Regulation no. 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, the user of the website waiot.eu is informed that the processing of personal data provided and acquired by him will be processed in compliance with the regulations established by the aforementioned Regulation respecting the consequent rights and obligations.
a) Data controller
The data controller is the company e-labor @ Srls, c.f. and VAT: IT-03025910732, based in Taranto, Via Lucania 57, 74121, Italy, email address: email@example.com;
b) Data object of the treatment
Personal data processing means any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the use of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as the collection, registration, organization, structuring, conservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction . The personal data processed will be established - also depending on its decisions on how to use the Services - by an identifier such as the name, the email address, an identification number, location data, an online ID, purchases made, and other data suitable to make it identifiable or identifiable, depending on the type of Services requested (hereinafter only "Personal Data"). in particular, the Personal Data processed through the Website are as follows:
- Browsing data: During the course of their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and the sites of our customers and to check its correct functioning, to identify anomalies and / or abuse, and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site or third parties.
- Data provided voluntarily:
- Addresses: information that allows us to put ourselves in direct contact with the buyer or potential buyer, such as name, email address, telephone number and addresses associated with the account or order.
- Data relating to the WaIoT account: by downloading and using the WaIoT app, the user will be asked to register and create an account. Account details include: username, password and contact information, or address and e-mail address.
- Transaction data: registration of products and services purchased on waiot.eu.
- Payment data: credit / debit card information and bank details provided to pay for products and services purchased at waiot.eu
- Delivery information: information regarding the delivery of the products purchased on waiot.eu
- Information about the appliances installed in the user's home that are able to consume water: information that allows WaIoT to apply intelligent algorithms to control water consumption anomalies.
- Information about the device: information relating to smartphones, computers or other electronic devices connected to the waiot service web portals or to the WaIoT app, for example details on the type of device (which may include unique serial numbers of the device), the operating system, the browser used. It can also include details about the Internet service provider, the mobile network and the IP address.
- How to use WaIoT products: information on how WaIoT products and services are used and their performance. Which devices are connected to them and how these devices are used with WaIoT products. This includes information that WaIoT devices, linked to your WaIoT account, collect on the recorded water consumption and the number of alarms detected.
- Location information: information on the exact location of each user who installs the WaIoT app. This data is used to assess the user's presence / absence from home in real time and to determine the onset of critical conditions.
- Information on water consumption: information on water consumption detected by the water meter with pulse output. This allows to generate the conditions of control and monitoring of anomalous situations
The user is not obliged to provide any of the personal information described above, but by not providing it, he may not be able to use WaIoT products and services, or the functionality of WaIoT products may be reduced.
c) Purpose of the processing of personal data
The data collected is processed in relation to contractual requirements and the consequent fulfillment of legal, tax, administrative and accounting obligations as well as to achieve effective management of commercial relations (sales promotion, post-sales assistance, commercial and advertising communications). More detail is provided below:
- Data: all personal data collected
Target: To deliver the services provided by WaIoT products and services and to keep user accounts active
Target: To answer user questions and / or complaints Objective: To maintain, update and improve WaIoT products and services
Target: staff training Objective: development of new products and services
Target: direct marketing Objective: checks to highlight any improper use of our products
- Data: transaction and payment data
Target: Collect payments and activate related products and services
- Data: Delivery information
Target: To ship and deliver WaIoT devices
- Data: Use of WaIoT products - Use of the www.waiot.eu site - Use of the cloud.waiot.eu site - use of the WaIoT App - Information on WaIoT devices
Target: Data analysis statistical research to monitor the quality and service level of WaIoT products, also aimed at understanding how users use WaIoT products and services.
d) Sources of personal data collection
Personal data relating to users is collected from multiple sources, and in detail:
- Directly by the user: the user provides personal data when purchasing a WaIoT product and service, when registering a new WaIoT product, when completing the forms provided, when contacting by phone, email or by any other way with the WaIoT team.
- The website www.waiot.eu and the website cloud.waiot.eu, the app and WaIoT products provide information on their use and on devices connected to a user account.
For "profiling cookies", vice versa, ie those aimed at creating profiles related to the user and used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net, a prior consent of the user is required.
The waiot.eu site uses the following cookies that can be de-selected, except for third-party cookies for which you must refer directly to the relative methods of selection and de-selection of the respective cookies, indicated by means of links :
- Technical cookies - navigation or session and strictly necessary for the operation of the site or to allow the user to take advantage of the contents and services requested by them.
- Analytics cookies, which allow us to understand how the site is used by users. With these cookies we do not collect information about the user's identity or any personal data. The information is treated in aggregate and anonymous form.
- Functionality cookies, that is used to activate specific functions of the Site and a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered.
ATTENTION: by disabling technical and / or functional cookies, the Site may not be available or certain services or certain functions of the Site may be unavailable or may not work properly and you may be forced to change or manually enter certain information or preferences each time you will visit the site.
Cookies on the site:
- Name: _cookie_ue / Owner: waiot.eu / Purpose: Memorize the state of consent to the user's cookies for the current domain / Expiry: 1 year / Type: Technical
- Name: PHPSESSID / Owner: waiot.eu / Purpose: Preserves the user's status on the various pages of the site. / Expiration: At the end of the session (closing of the browser / inactivity) / Type: Technical
- Name: PrestaShop-52bd77c6c11d7cfbb7fedf781a8c5f47 / Owner: waiot.eu.it / Purpose: Manages access to the reserved section of the Website / Expiration: At the end of the session (closing the browser / inactivity) / Type: Technical
How to collect consent: The consent of the user is collected during his first access to the site, through a banner that indicates some mandatory information regarding the cookies used by the same. Continuing browsing the user accepts the default site settings. To avoid repeating the banner at every access, the site uses the technical cookie _iub_cs-98391545, which recalls the preferences expressed by the user. If you do not wish to express your consent to the use of certain cookies, you can follow the instructions below.
How to install or remove cookies from the terminal: You can decide which cookies to accept through the settings of the browser you are using to navigate. The default settings of most browsers provide for the acceptance of cookies, but the user can modify these settings by adjusting the browser configuration. There are also software of various kinds that can act on cookies, such as web services or additional browser components. The Help of the browser used to browse contains all the information to enable or block cookies, we hereinafter indicate some quick links to obtain them:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookie
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
Effects of the deactivation of cookies: If you decide to disable cookies it is good to take into account their characteristics, to avoid incurring any changes not welcome to navigation on the site. In particular, the deactivation of technical cookies could prevent the use of some features of the site.
e) Recipient of personal data
Personal Data may be shared, for the purposes referred to in section (c, with:
- subjects that typically act as data controllers, that is: i) people, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to waiot.eu in accounting, administrative, legal, tax, financial and debt collection with respect to disbursement of the Services; ii) subjects with whom it is necessary to interact for the provision of the Services (for example the subjects providing the payment service by credit card, iii) or subjects delegated to perform technical maintenance activities (including maintenance of network equipment and electronic communications networks);
- subjects, bodies or authorities to whom it is mandatory to communicate their personal data in accordance with the provisions of law or orders of the authorities (for example, in the course of criminal investigations Register may receive requests from the judicial authority to provide log of telematic traffic);
- persons authorized by e-labor@ Srls to process Personal Data necessary to carry out activities strictly related to the provision of the Services, which are committed to confidentiality or have an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality, such as employees of e-labor@ Srls;
- business partners for their own purposes, autonomous and distinct, only if you have given a specific consent..
We do not disclose personal information to anyone else, except for the above. We may provide aggregate statistical information and analysis of users of our products and services to third parties, but we will ensure that no one can be identified by this information before disclosing it.
f) Protection of personal data
We take technical and organizational measures to ensure that all personal data is processed in a way that ensures adequate security of information, including protection from illegal or unauthorized processing and from accidental deletion, destruction or damage. For example, we use verified contractors who may have access to data with which agreements are signed regarding the processing and processing of data that are encrypted and / or made anonymous. For example, we use Amazon Web Service data centers certified ISO27001 and SSAE16.
g) Data retention period
The personal data concerning you will be kept only for the time necessary to guarantee the correct performance of the services offered. In case of cancellation or disabling due to the non-use of your account on the Store, your data will be stored for administrative purposes for a period not exceeding one quarter, without prejudice to any specific legal obligations on the conservation of accounting documentation or for public security purposes. . In such cases, automatic deletion of data will also be guaranteed by third parties to whom they have been communicated.
h) Rights of the interested party
In relation to the data subject of the processing referred to in this informative report, the right to:
h.1 - Access (Article 15 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
h.2 - Correction (Article 16 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
h.3 - Cancellation (Article 17 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
h.4 - Limitation (Article 18 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
h.5 - Portability, understood as the right to obtain from the data controller the data in a structured format of common use and legible by automatic device to transmit them to another data controller without impediments (Article 20 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679 );
h.6 - Opposition to processing (Article 21 EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
h.7 - Withdrawal of consent to the processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent acquired before the revocation (Article 7, paragraph 3 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
h.8 - Propose a complaint to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (Article 51 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679).
Our Website is not intended for children under sixteen (16) and we require that these people do not provide personal information through our Website. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of sixteen (16) without parental consent.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.