WaIoT Full Kit
The WaIoT Full Kit is the most complete WaIoT kit available on the market.
The WaIoT Full Kit is designed to allow you to fully automate the management of your water system in just one step.
The WaIoT Full Kit integrates:
- 1 WaIoT Hub for intelligent data management and monitoring of Internet bridges, power plug, Ethernet cable, fixing screws, adhesive pads;
- 1 FlowMeter to be connected to the hydraulic line to read the water flow data;
- 2 Smart Power Outlet - smart adapter able to communicate remotely with WaIoT Hub;
- 1 Flowstop - WaIoT-compatible wireless valve controller;
- 14 users on the Android app of intelligent management of the installation;
- Lifetime access to cloud management and data centering related to the installation
What the WaIoT Full Kit includes
WaIoT Hub for intelligent data management and monitoring of Internet bridges, power plug, Ethernet cable, fixing screws, adhesive bearings, FlowMeter module to be connected to the hydraulic line, FlowStop module to be connected to the ball valve water, 2 Smart Power Outlet for monitoring washing machine and dishwasher.
What should I do once I receive the WaTT Full Kit?
The WaIoT Hub connects to the internet via the router. Communication between the WaIoT Hub and all the other modules is done via radio. As soon as you receive the Kit, you only have to connect the WaIoT Hub with the Ethernet cable supplied to your router and install (we suggest you contact an expert installer) the FlowMeter to the water supply line to your house, immediately downstream of your main counter. At this point you will have to download the WaIoT app from the Google Play Store and proceed with a few simple steps that will lead you to the first configuration of the device (if you prefer you can also connect from PC to the Web address that is indicated in the manual included in the kit, using the credentials provided at the time of purchase)